CHANEL - 1980s Small Classic Black Quilted Leather Flap Shoulder Bag / Crossbody
* This vintage Chanel flap handbag is from the 1986 to 1988 collection.
* It is crafted with black quilted lambskin leather and gold-toned hardware throughout.
* The front flap opens using an interlocking CC turn-lock to a zipper pocket, slip pocket, and a second flap that are all lined in a black smooth leather.
* The second flap opens to two compartments that are both lined in red smooth leather with the classic interlocking CC logo stitched into the inner flap and three additional slip pockets.
* Backside exterior contains a patch pocket.
* The strap is composed of a chain and leather strip intertwined and can be lengthened to wear as a crossbody or shortened to wear as a shoulder bag.
* Width: 9 in / 22.86 cm
* Height: 5.5 in / 13.97 cm
* Depth: 2.5 in / 6.35 cm
* Strap Drop: 17 in / 43.18 cm
* Handle Drop: 9.5 in / 24.13 cm
* Made In: France
* Color: Black, Gold-Toned Hardware
* Material: Lambskin Leather
* Exterior contains scratches and creasing leather throughout, signs of wear on the corners, and structure loss on the bottom frontside.
* Hardware throughout contains surface scratches and numerous spots where exterior coating has rubbed off.
* Interior contains scratches throughout, indentions on the inner flap from the chain strap, and two of the interior slip pockets are soiled with a gray substance.
Authenticated By: Resident Authenticator
We, at BougieHabit ensure each item is first run through a thorough authentication process before being approved to be listed.
This guarantees that we only sell what is authentic - so you buy with confidence.
Indulge in the Luxury Experience.
Talk to Us
We understand how important this purchase is to you and promise to make every effort to respond to your questions and concerns within 24 hrs.
Rely and Trust in our years of industry experience.
Consign with Us
We can sell your pre-loved items for you.
Message us for details.