CHANEL - Vintage Black / Gold CC Medium Double Flap Quilted Shoulder / Crossbody
* This vintage Chanel flap handbag is from the 1989 to 1991 collection.
* It is crafted with black quilted leather and gold-toned hardware throughout.
* The front flap opens using an interlocking CC turn-lock to a zipper pocket, slip pocket, and a second flap that are all lined in a black smooth leather.
* The second flap opens to two compartments that are both lined in red smooth leather with the classic interlocking CC logo stitched into the inner flap and three additional slip pockets.
* Backside exterior contains a patch pocket.
* The strap is composed of a chain and leather strip intertwined and can be lengthened to wear as a crossbody or shortened to wear as a shoulder bag.
* Width: 9.75 in / 24.765 cm
* Height: 6 in / 15.24 cm
* Depth: 2.5 in / 6.35 cm
* Strap Drop: 17 in / 43.18 cm
* Handle Drop: 9.5 in / 24.13 cm
* Made In: France
* Color: Black, Gold-Toned Hardware
* Material: Leather
* Exterior contains scratches, cracks, and creasing throughout the leather.
* The left exterior side contains an area of peeling leather.
* Outside corners show signs of wear.
* Hardware throughout contain surface scratches.
* The leather strip on the strap is peeling throughout and pieces are sticking to the chain.
* Interior contains scratches throughout, signs of wear throughout, and a black mark on the left inner edge of the largest compartment.
Authenticated By: eBay
We, at BougieHabit ensure each item is first run through a thorough authentication process before being approved to be listed.
This guarantees that we only sell what is authentic - so you buy with confidence.
Indulge in the Luxury Experience.
Talk to Us
We understand how important this purchase is to you and promise to make every effort to respond to your questions and concerns within 24 hrs.
Rely and Trust in our years of industry experience.
Consign with Us
We can sell your pre-loved items for you.
Message us for details.