Gucci - 1973 Python Metallic Accent Shoulder Bag
* Fall Winter 2010 Collection.
* Creative Director Frida Giannini sourced inspiration from the Gucci archives dating back to 1973 for the new impeccable and exclusive 'Gucci 1973' collection of bags.
* This shoulder bag is designed in luxurious brown python with gold accents, brass hardware, and flap magnetic closure.
* Flap opens to a brown leather lining with 4 total pockets; two patch pockets, one slip pocket and one with zip closure.
* Width: 13.5 in / 34.29 cm
* Height: 8 in / 20.32 cm
* Depth: 2.75 in / 6.985 cm
* Strap Drop: 7.5 in / 19.05 cm
* Color: Brown
* Accessories: Dust Bag
* Material: Exotic Python Leather
* Handle shows some loss of shape, interior scuff on lining and hardware scratches on GG logo. Original price tags included.
Authenticated By: RealAuthentication
We, at BougieHabit ensure each item is first run through a thorough authentication process before being approved to be listed.
This guarantees that we only sell what is authentic - so you buy with confidence.
Indulge in the Luxury Experience.
Talk to Us
We understand how important this purchase is to you and promise to make every effort to respond to your questions and concerns within 24 hrs.
Rely and Trust in our years of industry experience.
Consign with Us
We can sell your pre-loved items for you.
Message us for details.